COVID-19 Precautions and Protocols
- All Allegro participants must be fully vaccinated and provide a copy of vaccination status prior to the first rehearsal.
- Masks will be worn in the building except while singing.
- Singers will be appropriately spaced out in the rehearsal room.
- Following rehearsal, all surfaces will be disinfected.
- Members will not attend rehearsal if experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
- If a member is ill and tests positive for COVID-19 after attending a rehearsal, the member will contact the director so that contact tracing may be initiated.
These guidelines are fluid and are based upon the protocols as set by Kirkwood United Church of Christ Council. It is our hope that these protocols will eventually be unnecessary as more in our local communities become fully vaccinated.